AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all region 15ers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Calling all region 15ers Empty
PostSubject: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Renee Walkowe & I will be your contact people for our region. We'd love to get more recruits for our branch of the army, Renee & I talked on the phone this morning & both of us will definately be going to region 15 & east coast & possibly nationals so we will arrange for us to be stalled together.
I'm going to a few other shows also, let's all get together & get ourselves set up so we have a plan start in effect. It'll be a BLAST! Pm me with names & possible shows & I can add you to the party

Maree
She-Ara Arabians
Home of..
CV Samida ElRas
Bey Shahnara
Psymply Fates Melody
Sassy "our pony mascot"
Back to top Go down
Rwalkowe
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 am

Shahnara (and anyone else going to 15)

I havn't heard from you in a while, but wanted to see if you still wanted to meeet at 15. We are arriving on Tuesday and would love to meet other ammys at the show!

Renee Walkowe
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 pm

when does it start again? I'm hoping to go just to watch & to help out Smile Colt's not ready & our mare is still not in heat so I'm thinking she's pregnant. PM me & let's set up plans, I can be a groom if need be
Back to top Go down
LibertyArabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
LibertyArabians

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Who is planning to show at Region 15 this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.LibertyArabians.com
spike25
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 am

We are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all region 15ers   Calling all region 15ers Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all region 15ers
Page 1 of 1