AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Region 13er calling Region 15ers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovemycrabbet
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Lovemycrabbet

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-02

A Region 13er calling Region 15ers Empty
PostSubject: A Region 13er calling Region 15ers   A Region 13er calling Region 15ers EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi All,

I'm doing some research for my little sister (shes 19 so really shes not that little). Well good and high chances are she will be moving with her boyfriend (Sgt. Marine Corps) to the West Mont (sp?) and Johnstown area. And trying to see if any ammy people are in the near area with horses she could ride. Obviously she wants to stick with Arabians, and this would mainly be to keep her riding form...even though she said she'll show for others too as long as it does not interfere with our shows. She will be traveling home for those as our horses are staying with me. She can ride any discipline. But she has a dominate posture for Saddle Seat and Western Pleasure. If anyone can help it would be great. Drop me a message, or put up a post and I'll either get her on here or get her in contact with you. She probably will not be moving there till January.

Thanks for your time everyone
Back to top Go down
spike25
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

A Region 13er calling Region 15ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Region 13er calling Region 15ers   A Region 13er calling Region 15ers EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 pm

I live in Johnstown, not far from westmont. Your sister is welcome to come out and visit if she likes-just to get a taste of Arabs! PM me for phone number.
Back to top Go down

A Region 13er calling Region 15ers
Page 1 of 1