AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Region 9 Sport Horse Championships

Go down 
+5
Cache
DDK Arabian Farms
Pam Gault
kbuschlen
Natalie Angstadt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Region 9 Sport Horse Championships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Sport Horse Championships   Region 9 Sport Horse Championships - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 am

Huge Congrats for Reg 9!

I think our last show was about the same. Between our horses and ammy Mark and Betty Jo Browning, we had more ribbons (and better placings) than the trainers. Some of the trainers didn't even bother to hang ribbons or decorate.

I'm really proud of everyone! Yea AA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Region 9 Sport Horse Championships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Sport Horse Championships   Region 9 Sport Horse Championships - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Haven't had a chance to add my reply to this yet--it's been crazy busy here since Region 9 SH. Smile

It was my first time to haul down to Region 9 Sport Horse--and I had a wonderful time. The AA group was a blast to stall with! And everyone was very helpful and supportive of one another. Natalie did a great job of organizing everything. Look forward to heading out with them again next year!

And I was quite proud of my horses. Thought I might be pushing them a little too much too soon to go to Regionals--they are still young and sometimes foolish. But they handled everything wonderfully. I showed my mother's gelding in SHIH as she had recently broken her leg and was unable to handle him--and he took a Top 5. And I showed my gelding in SHUH both Amateur and Open, and he took Reserve in both. I am very proud of the boys!

Photo of Aajah and his Top 5

Photo of Cisco and his Reserves
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com

Region 9 Sport Horse Championships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2