AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons

Go down 
+3
McShaneArabians
Shahnara
Amigo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons Empty
PostSubject: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm posting this for a friend, Susan Mason. She's a new member at this site, you can find her on the memberlist under Mason Arabians. She is owner of this awesome, awesome stallion. Those of you on the East Coast really need to look into him. He's 30 now, so you don't have forever to think about this.

Rare Treasure is Alive and Well!

DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons DH-Dallas_01 DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons DH-Dallas_04

DH Dallas - *Bask X Borrneyna (sired by Naborr x Kamferneyn - double Ferseyn) one of the last *BASK sons still producing!
Comment from his caretaker... Mason Arabians... "If you know of anyone interested in breeding to this old boy I would be grateful for the referral as unfortunately time is marching on with such an old treasure and not too many people know "HE" is on this earth"
Dallas will turn 30 in April - he still looks 1/2 his age! He is a very kind horse... we have 5 of his babies here on the farm, we are located on Cape Cod, Mass. 10 miles west of the Cape Cod Canal and about 10 miles north of New Bedford, Mass.
Dallas' mother Borrneyna was shown with her 1/2 brother Kaborr by David Boggs at the Salon Du Cheval-Paris world champion show (the article is in the Arabian Horse World march 1980). Kaborr was crowned World champion of Europe and Borrneyna placed in her class of mares 7yrs and older – 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 am

Susan is a wonderful person & adores this boy so definately take a look at him. I haven't seen him in person but I hope to over this summer.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:26 pm

WOW...what a treasure!! He looks absolutely marvelous and talk about some awesome foundation lines!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:07 pm

What is his breeding fee?
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

COMMANDER wrote:

I will email her, and report back with the answer ...
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

I would love to breed to him! is there such thing as too many Bask lines?
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:01 am

Amigo wrote:
COMMANDER wrote:

I will email her, and report back with the answer ...

His fee is on;ly $1500 - jump on this, folks!
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 am

Ranyiah_86 wrote:
I would love to breed to him! is there such thing as too many Bask lines?

I've had horses with up to six fairly close up lines to *Bask, and they were really good horses. There is probably a point where you can say too much, but that's true of any line.

Get in touch with Susan and get going on it - time's a-wastin' !
Back to top Go down
Irish
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Irish

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:34 am

Wow what a great old guy. I wish I had a suitable mare to breed to him.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

I love to hear these old boys are still out there. I'll be testing my Ferzon son shortly for viability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons   DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons Empty

Back to top Go down

DH Dallas - one of the last, producing *Bask++ sons
Page 1 of 1