AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sons of Gdansk and El Hilal at reduced fees for 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Sons of Gdansk and El Hilal at reduced fees for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Gdansk and El Hilal at reduced fees for 2009   Sons of Gdansk and El Hilal at reduced fees for 2009 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:21 pm

We're offering reduced fees for 2009 to our two irreplaceable stallions, sons of Gdansk and El Hilal.

Breakdansk is one of the last sons of Gdansk++ still standing. His dam, Takara Zarabi, was by Zarabo+++, and out of an Abu Farwa granddaughter, making him a genetic treasure that no serious breeder of Polish related horses should pass up. Breeders concentrating on English performance will also recognize the value of his pedigree. Looking at him, there's no way to miss the influence of *Bask++ . Now 25 years old, time is running out to secure this blood for your program. No booking fees charged - ever. No stud fee due until your mare vets in foal. Fee - $400, with additional incentives for mares with Class A or better show records, or producers of same.

Ibn El Hilal is a Straight Egyptian son of El Hilal, and out of the wonderful imported, World Champion producer, *Naama. A Halter winner himself, he was State Hi-Point Halter stallion as a three year old. At 23 years, he is one of the last sons of El Hilal, so also presents breeders with an opportunity to obtain rare and proven bloodlines that are not readily available elsewhere. Fee for 2009 - $500. No booking fee, and no stud fee due til your mare vets in foal. Additional incentives for mares with Class A or Egyptian Event show records, or producers of same.

I truly believe in these stallions. They are my best friends, and the joy in my life. I have placed as my highest priority, seeing to it that they get to leave a number of fine foals before they retire. To any of you Ammy Army members who remember when their sires were the kings of the show ring, here's your chance to keep that memory alive in your program. I will work with you on payment terms and multiple breeding discounts. Email me at rockin@molalla.net and let's talk about how these stallions can fit into your future.
Back to top Go down

Sons of Gdansk and El Hilal at reduced fees for 2009
Page 1 of 1