AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamcatcherarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
dreamcatcherarabians

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians Empty
PostSubject: Hay Y''all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:49 am

Hay y'all, finally found my way over here. I sure hope everyone is well and propering!!! Ok, if not prospering, well and having fun with your horses, I sure am.

I'm new to this board but not new to Arabians and NSH. I mostly show Pinto due to the costs of the Arabian shows, but I do have purebreds and I do show them at Arabian shows on occasion.

Hoping to drop in from time to time and hopefully to learn something new and fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamcatcherarabians.net
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:34 pm

We are all excited to have you. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi Pat, welcome aboard, how's Clooney??

Del, Pat owns Quantico's full brother
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
dreamcatcherarabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Which colt is Quantico, Jerome? This years or last years? I never have known the names of Cloney's 2 brothers. Cloney is HUGE!!! and sweet and smaart and awesome and the love of my life! Everything going well?

Pat
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Quantico is Clooney's yearling brother. He followed in Clooney's hoofsteps by going Top Ten this year at Scottsdale in the Auction Class and was Top Ten at Region 7 in the Yearling Colt Class. He is the colt in my avatar.

Patrice was bred back last year but slipped the foal so we only had one foal this year out of NW Tamara. Her name is SVS Juliette and she is the 2010 SSS Auction contender in the filly class. So Clooney at this point only has one full sibbling although Patrice is back in foal for 2010. Keep your fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
dreamcatcherarabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I sure will keep my fingers crossed. This cross between Fornaio and Patrice sure seems to work!! I'm sorry Patrice slipped this year's foal, I'd sure like to see the next one.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am

Just saw the pictures Heather sent of your Spirit Thyme foal. He's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians   Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians Empty

Back to top Go down

Hay Y'all from OK - Dreamcatcher Arabians
Page 1 of 1