AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES

Go down 
+11
Cache
Adrienne
cbartlett
Tazzin
Kaitlyn
Shayquinn
KAHanson
Shafeen
krissylekrix2001
audie
DELGADO
15 posters
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES Empty
PostSubject: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Duane Esser
Liz Bentley
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Dick Adams
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I'll second showing in front of Duane Esser...he gives good reasons and makes a concerted effort to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
krissylekrix2001
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
krissylekrix2001

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Gary Dearth
Stan White Sr.

I showed under both of these judges at Nationals in HP. Gary Dearth placed me second on his card in the Jr. Horse class, I was riding against all trainers. Stan White placed me at a third on his card in the AOTR finals against seasoned, pro trained horses...unfortunately I did not have clean rides in the end.
Back to top Go down
Shafeen
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Steve LeBlang   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:39 am

Steve judged The Freedom Classic in Region 9 this year and was fabulous.

Before the results were announced, he took the mike to explain what he was looking for in each class and why he chose to pin the horses he did. In the eq class, he had several riders demo as he explained what he saw in each.

After the show, he stood outside the show office answering dozens of questions from the young exhibitors. A great experience- the kids especially loved learning from him.
Back to top Go down
KAHanson
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
KAHanson

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Stan White is awesome and old school! I always did well under him!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 am

Kris, is that you????
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Liz Bentley
Larae Fletcher Powell
Kit Hall
Van Jacobsen
Ann Judge-Wegener
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
krissylekrix2001
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
krissylekrix2001

Female
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Shayquinn wrote:
Kris, is that you????

LOL, yes silly! Wink Did you get my pm about the Tommy Garland DVD's on ebay???
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 am

Yes Yes I did....I totally forgot to look them up on ebay tho!
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am

Kaitlyn wrote:

Ann Judge-Wegener

Amen!! And my condolences to her on the loss of the beautiful gray she rode as mascot to the Denver Broncos.
Back to top Go down
cbartlett
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cbartlett

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Lewis mcKim!

He was the best judge I have EVER been under. He was incredibly fair and had a great eye. He also would talk to the exhibitors about their performance during the line-up and offered to do a few clinics at the end of our show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acaha.ca
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Wow. I wish more judges would do that. It helps a great deal.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Wendy Grez...... (can't spell it) she is judging at Nat'ls this year.
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Lorne Robertson--he judged sport horse and reining and Tulsa State Fair this year. A very nice and personable guy. And very knowledgable. He actually laid hands on practically every single horse that went through the sport horse halter ring that day. He took the time to talk to the exhibitors--explaining what he saw in the horses and giving tips to people on how to improve their go on the triangle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
cbartlett
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cbartlett

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I second Lorne Robertson! He judged at our clubs summer show this year.... and was great!
He was a fantastic sport hrose judge(and I'm not just saying this because he placed my horse first:) ) and he made me run the triangle THREE TIMES, because my horse spooked along the long side the first 2 times, and he wanted a proper look at his movement.

He was also excellent for all my under saddle classes, and gave me advice in the line-up each time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acaha.ca
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 am

What an excellent thread!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:17 am

May I ask if anyone has shown under Pamela Zimmerman? I guess she is to be the 2010 US Nationals Judge. She will be judging all the other classes except for SPORT HORSE JUDGE - Susan Kantz, Corning, NY (R in Hunter Jumper)
and
DRESSAGE JUDGE - Scott Peterson, Penn Yan, NY (Senior Status Dressage Judge)

Please let me know if you even heard of any of them.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 pm

I would show again under Karen Homer-Brown from Georgetown, Kentucky. She was thorough with each horse presented to her and she was VERY approachable and receptive to questions during the break. She gave her honest opinion, gave suggestions, and very cordially wished good luck in the future in a sincere manner. I appreciated that I could easily ask her questions and was not made to feel stupid, beneath her, or that I was wasting her time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
DDK Arabian Farms
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
DDK Arabian Farms

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/dfarn870/

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Pamela Zimmerman is a wonderful judge. She likes steady, correct gaited horses. She excells in showhack and hunter pleasure, sidesaddle and then western. Really nice lady as I have had lessons from her in the past. P.S. She likes a confident rider with a smile on your face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Calgaryarabian.com
DDK Arabian Farms
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
DDK Arabian Farms

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/dfarn870/

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Peter Cameron
Liz Bentley
Larae Fletcher Powell
Corky Sutton
Kelly Alcorn
Lewis McKim lives in British Columbia
Ann Judge-Wegener
Pam Zimmerman lives in Alberta
Terry Johnston
Gordon Potts
Gary Dearth
Lorne Robertson lives in Alberta
Scott Benjamin Lives in Alberta
I have shown under numerous judges over the years. I have listed only a few. They all have their likes and dislikes. Solid and steady is the key!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Calgaryarabian.com
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Your are correct oh wise one!   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 am

DDK Arabian Farms wrote:
Pamela Zimmerman is a wonderful judge. She likes steady, correct gaited horses. She excells in showhack and hunter pleasure, sidesaddle and then western. Really nice lady as I have had lessons from her in the past. P.S. She likes a confident rider with a smile on your face.

THank you for the information. YOu are correct, she is a wonderful judge. My mare and I were able to show in front of her in the mare halter classes and she even talked to me during the class. Commenting on how well behaved and even asked what I intended on what classes i was going to ride my mare in. Said she'd(my mare) would make and even better hunter and couldnt wait to see us in the ring. She even placed us reserve grand champion for halter! Great lady also the judge for sport horse in hand was very nice and gave me some pointers!
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 am

DDK - To my best knowledge, Peter Cameron is VERY retired!
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES   SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOW IN FRONT OF THESE JUDGES
Page 1 of 1