AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa Empty
PostSubject: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:45 pm

ETA: Her full name and email addy is on the other post with the pictures

The lady's name is Karen, The Stallion is in Barstow. Here is her ad and the info that she emailed to me. - Sounds like a really nice boy for the Al Khamsa breeder. - I will ad the ladies last name and number as soon as I get it.

Fancy PB Arabian 6 yr old Chestnut stallion. 4 even socks, no white on face.
Big mover, suitable for English/Dressage for the smaller rider.
Very quiet disposition, never know he isn't a gelding. Never bites, kicks, strikes. Stands without even a halter to have feet trimmed or to be clipped. Falls asleep when tied, goes on the hotwalker. Has been lounged with saddle & bridle but not ridden yet. I'm out of time, strength & MONEY. Could deal to right home. Deep discount with proof of gelding.

He is Zohar Z #0601599 foaled 5/04/02. He is Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa
Sired by the imported EOA Stallion *ZAYDOON by Mourad (Gassir X Mabrouka by Sid Abouhom) ex Wasla (Ibn Hafiza X Enayat by Morafic)
Dam is CA GRAYCENA by *Mossul (Hadban Enazhi X Moheba II by Ghazal) ex Dal Sareei (Dalul x *Watfa by Nasralla) A rare non-Nazeer sire line all very athletic, doing horses.

He is dead quiet. Never talks to the ladies. He has not serviced a mare. I'm cutting way back. Haven't bred a mare in 4 yrs. Anyway most everything here is related to him.
He is, however, VERY VOCAL at feeding time. He is the keeper of the clock & lets me know in no uncertain terms that it is FEEDING TIME.
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:24 am

confused Need pix!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 am

Edited:

The pictures are on the other post - He looks to be a fantastic mover.

Here is the post addy with the pictures:

https://theammyarmy.forumotion.com/stallions-colts-f11/pictures-of-zohar-updated-with-allbreed-pedigree-t95.htm

He is really lovely and I generally do not go for chestnuts - but you know, he really is a special boy and I really really like him
Back to top Go down
Chiron
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Chiron

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Mortazavi Farms email me & I will send you more pix.
I even have a DVD. Just need to find someone to make me a copy or two Very Happy
Zohar is dying to have a person of his own to love on him & teach him all the cool things he'd like to learn Rolling Eyes

Karen
minneola15@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Karen,

Very nice boy. Hope you find him a great home! If I hear of anyone looking, I will pass on the info.

Stacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Chiron
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Chiron

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 am

Any help finding Zohar a new home is greatly appreciated.
See more pix here: www.touscrins.smugmug.com/gallery/7401438_WfkQd/1/476851871_fKvy4

Thanks
Karen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa   Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen  - Not mine - Al Khamsa Empty

Back to top Go down

Chestnut Stallion 6y/o with Flaxen - Not mine - Al Khamsa
Page 1 of 1