AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!

Go down 
+2
DELGADO
mckulley1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mckulley1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-18

EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! Empty
PostSubject: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Were you sickened by the actions of some exhibitors and trainers at the 2010 Egyptian Event?

Are you saddened by the current response of TPS to the "Please Enforce The Rules" Petition?

Well - here are the facts!

If you don't participate on some level - you can't file a formal protest with USEF if you see abuse happening.

SO!

If you want to show - want to take a stand with someone else at your side - want to be part of the solution - SIGN UP NOW!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

NOW you are talking:) Go get 'em folks.
Back to top Go down
RZugg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
RZugg

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
mckulley1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Super! Spread the word!
Back to top Go down
desertlily
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
desertlily

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 pm

I was very disappointed about the behavior at this past Egyptian Event. I am going to try training my colt myself and take him to the Event next year. I've never shown any horse before so any Ammys willing to help are very welcome Smile !
Back to top Go down
http://www.dlarabs.com
mckulley1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Feel free to ask any questions! First things you will want to do is teach him how to lunge. Once he has that, start trotting along side him while he lunges....that can sometimes be scary to them to see you bobbing around....but as he gets more accepting of it, start getting closer and closer to him on the line until you are as far away from him as a show lead is and start jogging along with him down straight lines. Teach him to listen to your voice and try to use the words EASY or WHOA to keep him from running off or cantering instead of shanking.

Also start teaching him to walk toward you when you are facing him and walking backwards. Use the word WALK. At the same time teach him to WHOA. And WHOA means DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE.

Be sure to keep treats on hand. Smile

Once you have those three things down pat, come back for more advice!
Back to top Go down
mckulley1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Anyone else planning?

I'm in NH and would be looking for shared trailering to the Event!
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 am

When is the Event this year?
Back to top Go down
mckulley1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

June 7-11 I believe?
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

During the Mid Summer Classic which my daughter competes at... Maybe next year, darn it all...
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:53 am

I live right in Lexington & will attend the Event this year. I may be able to help Ammy Army exhibitors with their horses, & can certainly provide any restaurant or other local recommendations. (I dine out OFTEN).

Hope to meet many of you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!   EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

EGYPTIAN EVENT AMMY ARMY 2011 - SIGN UP NOW!
Page 1 of 1