AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two of my 'babies' came home today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Two of my 'babies' came home today! Empty
PostSubject: Two of my 'babies' came home today!   Two of my 'babies' came home today! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 pm

What a happy day today was! Two of my babies came home today! Full brother (gelding) and sister that I had bred years ago - the gelding is 20 now, the mare is 19. From what I was told, the family that had bought them from me all those years ago, lost their farm at some point, and these two were sold to the woman who brought them home today. They are sired by my first El Hilal son, Hilal's Hidalgo, who I lost two years ago at 31 years of age. I heard of them over this past weekend when a new boarder moved into my barn. She asked me if I knew a couple of older Arabians that had come from this area, and she told me their names. She said the woman who had them now, needed to get them into a new home. Of course, I said I'd be happy to take them back. When they delivered them this morning, they stepped out of the trailer and looked around as if to say Hey, we're home! What a small, small world.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Two of my 'babies' came home today!   Two of my 'babies' came home today! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Awesome! I would take any of my mares relatives if I knew where they were...weird situation on how they were taken from their owner/breeder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Two of my 'babies' came home today!   Two of my 'babies' came home today! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Natalie Angstadt wrote:
Awesome! I would take any of my mares relatives if I knew where they were...weird situation on how they were taken from their owner/breeder.

Can you find them and the current owner on DataSource?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two of my 'babies' came home today!   Two of my 'babies' came home today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Two of my 'babies' came home today!
Page 1 of 1