AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY Empty
PostSubject: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Hello Ammy Army! I am from Northern KY and Region 14. I love what you all are doing here, it has been a fight to get past regionals for me due to my horse not being with a big name trainer. I Currently own 2 Half Arab Hunters, Belles Allience(Allience+// x Belles Stardansk) and CWF Hula Haile( A Major Fire x Callaways Lady Harriet Toncray) Allie is a 8 going on 9 yr old && Hailey is 7 going on 8. Even though they both were started at big time trainers allie has sat in a field till i bought her a year ago and is now so close to being finished..And i started everything over with her.. Im super excited to show her off because the way i look at it is that I did everything cept make her w/t/c and she has never been shown. Hallie im not sure about her history I recently bought her at the addis tradition 13 sale.. i had my eye on her and she didnt even get a 500 bid I got her for 400 afterwards.. she comes from the trowbridges if anybody know anything about her please fill me in! but shes a little firecracker!!

Anyways Im super excited for this "movement"as i would call it. And i would love to be more involved not just in the ammy army but in the arabian horse industry as well. just not sure how to do so. I would love to show under the ammy army at the first show that i go to next season!!! It is soo important for this industry that we the younger or non professional's can suceed and prove themselves to everybody that anybody can do it with a little bit of hard work and lots of fun!

Last edited by cal91286 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tjmitcham
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
tjmitcham

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 am

Welcome and all the luck you need to make your dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 am

So very happy to have you. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
loriw
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
loriw

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm new here from Region 14, ( Ohio side of the river) too, I have found that region 14 does not have quite all the offerings of other regions, the shows don't have the comraderie, the ailses of independant amateurs, and we are lacking community shows as well.
I think being here helps me to know that there is MORE to the A shows that what is offered here, and maybe we can bring the fun back to showing!
Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.azizastar.com
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 pm

yeah I agree, there really are no community shows around here, theres only one one "fun" show (thats we call it) that we go to and its down in frankfort. The club that im puts on the Medallion show in Wilmington ohio. That show is very very laid back and is at a very nice facility. We are working at trying to keep the numbers up there.
Back to top Go down
loriw
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
loriw

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 pm

I plan on hitting the medallino next year,,, hope they dont' cut that show from our region, like they have so many others.
Have you been to the sizzler? fun show in Springfield OH in July.
Lori
Back to top Go down
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 pm

I know the numbers have been low the last couple years but i think it improved a little bit last year. no i dont think we have ever gone to that one. I have been moving around a lot the last couple years for training jobs and havent shown around here in a year or two, which makes me sad but this year i plan on being everywhere i can. The place i board at they are not real big on hauling very far, but i really would love to show at the buckeye next year.. so i might have to find them a ride or something.. to a couple different shows. When i worked for marilyn hoffman in east texas we would haul 12 hrs to a show.. we went everywhere which was so much fun! Ill have to try and get my ppl to go to the sizzler
Back to top Go down
loriw
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
loriw

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Teh sizzler is a really nice fun show, mostly ammies, mostly independant ammies, too.
The Buckeye is a BIG DEAL,, the big trainers all go there, and it is rather early for most ammies, that keep their horses at home,
Lori
Back to top Go down
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 am

well ill be ready for the buckeye if i have the money i would love to go and try it out!! ill be ready for anything once i get the mare figured out the other mare is pretty much ready just needs to get out! Where is the sizzler?
Back to top Go down
loriw
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
loriw

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 pm

The sizzler is at Champions Center in Springfield. It is a very laid back show, usually around the 20th of July
Officially called the Summer Sizzler, you can find the dates usually on the region 14 calander.
Lori
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Keep me posted on when you plan to show in Reg. 14. If I still live in the area (looking for a marketing job anywhere I can find it), I will try to get there to give you a hand. I have shown Hackneys, carriage driving, & worked at Saddlebred farms, but want to learn much more about showing Arabs.

If you ever find yourself in Lexington, KY call me & we'll meet for coffee or a meal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:34 pm

ok I was just there last weekend or so.. for the addis sale!

Will do. I know we will for sure be at regionals we go ever year! and most likely sport horse nationals for a couple of the girls at my barn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY   New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY Empty

Back to top Go down

New Hello from Region 14/ Northern KY
Page 1 of 1