AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION

Go down 
+17
Total Horse Channel
Tazzin
Tazatac
Rousseau
westernarabs
Shahnara
halterhoss
McShaneArabians
Danielle
aramar
Kaitlyn
Mortazavi Farms
Silverdust Arabians
Austin
Natalie Angstadt
CVR
DELGADO
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Of course. The stalls are in great shape but we can adjust to any challenge we face.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Tazzin wrote:
Natalie Angstadt wrote:
We'll draft them. Reistance is futile.

LOL I love it!!!!! Laughing

Dimitri, The Boys are looking GOOD!! Primo is really growing up, how about some more shots of the growing boy, especially since I'm at a hotel with high speed? (training for work)

BTW, how close are you to either Lathrop, Antioch or Pittsburg? I think you're in Dixon or Davis, am I right?

Sorry...no more pics until Scottsdale:)

I am in Dixon and am about 40 mins from Antioch and Pittsburgh, and about an our from Lathrop. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm

COMMANDER wrote:
Here is my initial cut at the STALL PLAN. Gender and age of horse were taken into account as well as the "known" behaviors that the owners told me about. In addition, I assumed that certain horses either knew each other, were not bothered by other horses, or did not do well next to other studs. For instance, Prize and Premo stall next to each other already and Premo will have no problem being next to another colt (Quantico). Psymin is fine with other horses and will not give Quantico a hard time. Khafaz knows Jehan and Amirah (a filly) will only have a horse on one side of her with privacy to the other side. Noble Lord does not like other stallions so he is on the other side. Noble Lord may however be housed next to whomever has the OTHER stalls next to him so we will have to keep an eye on things. Adjustments, moves and changes can be made so don't get too upset if you don't like the plan....trying to balance 8 horses and 5 different farms is not an easy task...a fun one, just not an easy one. NEVER kill the messenger:) There is a very good chance that not EVERY stall in the barn will be occupied so we may have MANY more stalls coming to us. In that case we can spread out and start putting Grooming stalls in between the trouble makers:)

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Scotts10

At home Quantico is stalled next to a stallion and our stalls have bars on the top so every horse has a "buddy" next to him he/she can see. So I don't foresee any problems with the stalls this way.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Folks are welcome to use my stall too! I will have hay and feed in there and perhaps on occasion my friend Ken napping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Stand by for upcoming changes...Same barn but I had to secure an extra stall.

Last edited by COMMANDER on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm

LATEST
SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Scotts13
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Pack your long underware! It's going to be a little cooler than I was seeing forcasted for Scottsdale over the next week. Latest is Monday, Tuesday rain. Then looking dry for the rest of the week - 60s during the day and 40s at night.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:55 pm

And you call that cold??? Smile

It's barely been in the high 40's here for weeks, still below freezing at night... Scottsdale will be warm lol.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm from South East Texas! I wear a hat when it's 50!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 am

Eye on the Prize.

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Eye
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:23 am

Cool photo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Very nice picture Del...I'd taken the same one of Noble Lord a month or so ago.

The Eye Of Horus....to protect our boys...

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Nobleb10
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:25 am

Well...my final entry before rolling out. Very excited on this end. Excited to be there. Excited to meet everyone. And, excited to compete. See you all on campus:)
Back to top Go down
Total Horse Channel
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Total Horse Channel

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: 2009 Scottsdale - The Arabian   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 am

The Arabian

Coverage of the 2009 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show has begun. Check out tonights show now. This year you will see Scottsdale in a very differant way on The Arabian. Watch us, and be apart of The Arabian, the only Arabian Horse Broadcasting Network bringing you Arabian Horse coverage and programming from around the world 24 hours a day 7 days a week FREE!

Tonights show featured: SHOW AIRING NOW ON AUTO-PILOT

Chestnuthill Arabians & Roahara Arabians
Rodan LTD
2009 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show commercial (AAHA)
MPA Giovanni
Purina

2009 The Year of The Arabian!
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalhorsechannel.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 am

It's now snowing at my house today...not going in to work...not a good idea to go down a mountain pass with a baby..it skeers me!...anyway...I got a call from Austin yesterday and he advised me that the grounds and arenas were pretty mucky from the pounding they received...some of the big barns cancelled some of their events due to the weather. Hopefully this storm will pass through quickly so as to minimally affect us.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:44 am

Here are the Ammy Army flags to cheer in the stands and on the rail with! I made 50 of them...they might be a little small because I'm no craft expert Smile But I tried and it's better than nothing!

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 100_4312
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am

Oh way to go!!! Those flags are awesome! Better get my mom some mucky boots.
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Arizona got a good pounding yesterday and everything is muddy. This morning the sun is out but they we have a winterstorm warning in Tucson, snowlevel down to 3000 ft. which means we could get snow in the valley. Im heading out shortly to Scottsdale so Del and I can set up the stalls for everyone's arrival. Bring your boots.

Safe travels all!!!

Those flags are awesome. We're bringing a small electric scooter so we definately have to tie one to the back to make it an official AA scooter Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Good luck and safe travels everyone! I expect reports often (with lots of pictures)!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Yucky mucky!

Sure hope it clears up soon. I really don't like mud.
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, it's my turn now. I'm getting ready to shut down and pack my computer. Will see everyone down there. We should be there around 6 am tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Good luck everyone and I hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 am

Just got back from the showgrounds. Its a big mud puddle!!! We will finish setup tomorrow. See you all there.
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 am

All I got for my daily update was that the grounds were hell today. I won't be back till Wednesday afternoon. Hope this torrential downpour stops. There's a flood advisory for Maricopa County out. Stay safe, Del, along with those already here. See you Wednesday or more likely, Thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Starling
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Starling

Female
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm

First let me say-GOOD LUCK to everyone and kick some ass!!!!!!! I am watching for updates!

Second-if your stalls are wet-go get the pelleted bedding (equine fresh is what I use) and just dump a bag or 2 in the stalls. Stir it around with your fork as it starts soaking it up. It will soak up all the water and you can put your shavings on top. Unfortunately I have become an expert at flooded stalls this year do to a couple of torrential downpours on drought stricken ground. This has been the quickest most effective way I have found to do it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Checking in from hurricane-force-winds-Ft Davis Texas. holymoly. We had like 80mph gusts and were trying to drive through them on I10. We had to stop for a while.

Psymin is at the hold-over. It's outside and he is all bundled up.
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 am

Pictures, please. Even if it is wet!!!!

I think, don't quote me, the stalls across the street do not flood like many others do. Does anyone know for sure?

Does anyone know of Dimitri took a laptop and has internet?
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:52 am

Alrighty, no rain today, we finished the stall/hospitality room/tack room etc. setup and it looks great, I tried to take a picture with my cellphone but it was too dark already. Still some mud around the stalls but it was windy so its drying up nicely and no rain in the forecast until Saturday.
While Delgado was taking care of clipping, his mom and I finished the setup. I tell you, that is one tough lady. I dont know her age but she can carry a bag of mulch like noone else and she is great holding the ladder while I stood on top of it stapling the stall drapes. No way she was going to let me fall!!!

Stacy arrived this morning at 7am and her horses settled in just fine besides a rip and a tear in a stall which we will fix. The rest of the horses will arrive in the next few days. Quantico isnt going until Saturday, with a 2 hour drive I might as well keep him home as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

halterhoss wrote:
Alrighty, no rain today, we finished the stall/hospitality room/tack room etc. setup and it looks great, I tried to take a picture with my cellphone but it was too dark already. Still some mud around the stalls but it was windy so its drying up nicely and no rain in the forecast until Saturday.
While Delgado was taking care of clipping, his mom and I finished the setup. I tell you, that is one tough lady. I dont know her age but she can carry a bag of mulch like noone else and she is great holding the ladder while I stood on top of it stapling the stall drapes. No way she was going to let me fall!!!

Stacy arrived this morning at 7am and her horses settled in just fine besides a rip and a tear in a stall which we will fix. The rest of the horses will arrive in the next few days. Quantico isnt going until Saturday, with a 2 hour drive I might as well keep him home as long as possible.
Jerome...I got some pictures from last night...did you want me to post them??? LOL

Hey Del....I took a shower when I got home last night...at like midnight & this morning I am still finding clippings of horse hair coming out of my ears!

See you this afternoon for Round II.

C
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Guess Christina is doing your body clipping?
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next