AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION

Go down 
+17
Total Horse Channel
Tazzin
Tazatac
Rousseau
westernarabs
Shahnara
halterhoss
McShaneArabians
Danielle
aramar
Kaitlyn
Mortazavi Farms
Silverdust Arabians
Austin
Natalie Angstadt
CVR
DELGADO
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-12-01

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Austin wrote:
Guess Christina is doing your body clipping?
Austin...I don't clip....I create magic...LOL
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm

I will be leaving sometime Saturday morning...I will help contribute to the mulch and flower supply, too,...that's what the Ammy Army's all about, sharing so no one person has to bear the full burden...it's great to pitch in, in addition to setting up our individual displays! Very Happy I'm also bringing the 50 AA cheering flags I made, and the ammo boxes I purchased to help with our theme, a friend is giving me some military sort of box for display. I have a 3' x 4' eraser board I'm bringing from work, vibrating sander, ext cords, clamp light, tables, small microwave, toaster, oriental rug...plus some large berber shag remnants from my carpet installation, coolers...gawd knows what else I can throw in there! See you all there and stay dry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 pm

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 Img00012
Bad picture from last night with cellphone, as you can see still plenty of mud in front of the stalls. Once more mulch and flowers are installed it all will look very nice.

Im sure Christina will post better pictures. (without me in it!!)
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 pm

That display looks freakin COOL!! You guys are doing an awesome job & I am SO there next year! Good luck everyone & drive safe *hugs all around*
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 pm

You guys/gals are doing a great job! The barn should NOT be hard to find at all. I really have no clue where it is, but I'll wander around until I do find it. Smile I'll be there hopefully sometime Sunday!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm

WOW Jerome!...you and Del have certainly invested a lot of money making this look memorable and unmistakable!...I'll be bringing more mulch and flowers to aslo contribute my share when I get there...just point me in the direction of the nearest Home Depot! What kind of mulch are you using??....decorative bark, shredded bark, etc...

It's FANTABULOSITY!
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow, the drapes look fantastic!!!! More pics please!
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Here's another view

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 0211091049

Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:05 am

I just picked up some more camouflage material so we can use it for table cloths. By tomorrow night the "Ammy Army" sign will be lit up at night so nobody won't be able to find us. Del finished the feedroom and wired the "hospitality" room with lights. I guess Brandy had no problem finding it Very Happy

Rebecca, I have no clue what kind of mulch we are using. Lowe's has a "store" right at the fairgrounds and will deliver. Unfortunately with all the mud we had to use more mulch as normal, half the stuff disappeared in the slush. Sofar we have used 20 bags and I would image we could use another 20 or so so make the entrance/sign area look good. I think we will put the finishing touches tomorrow. Del is showing both his horses so getting his horses ready is priority.

Let's get some blue ribbons on that wall. "IT CAN BE DONE"
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:47 am

Security made us all move the rigs tonight. Have to before showtime anyway. One of the guys went to find out. They are supposed to be leveling off the dirt and adding granite to the pot holes and the mud pit at the other end.

The missing wall has been replaced as well as the rips. They've been really great about fixing things.

Sorry I missed you Brandy! Looked like it was during the daylight hours.

Natalie has arrived also. Pulled in around 5:30 (making a guess) I think. Psymin settled in well. He's a good boy and very cute too.

Del and Jerome did a huge amount of work! Jerome does a great setup with drapes!

Tomorrow is our first show day too. Our 2 year old will be in the halter class with Del's colt, Primo. I took photos today, but won't post his as he said no more photos until showtime. Here's Del schooling our boy:

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 03811

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 03910
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 am

The set-up looks wonderful! Im dying to be there!

Good luck with the boys today D!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Can't wait to get to the show grounds! I understand the mud problems, I have them all over at home, too! Looks like I won't get there until later next week, but can't wait to meet everyone and take a look at the set up. It looks great so far!
Good luck today, Everyone!!!

Mary S.
Tolleson, AZ
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Good luck everyone! I want to see ribbons on that wall today Smile When is Del showing Prize? I want to see that via live feed so I can see him showing againest another stallion I liked Wink
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm

I am heading down in a bit...I will get photos! Ask Del late we were up working on the horses!
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm

***Crying*** My ride called me this morning... She got stomped by a horse yesterday and is not sure she'll be up to driving down there... I just might not get to go.... I'll know Saturday morning and we'll see... In the meantime, post lots of pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks for the info Jerome...I'll be helping out as soon as I get there!!...I'm sure with each of us pitching in our fair share the AA display will look even better by the time it's all set up!!...sorry I'm not there sooner to help...~~stomping impatiently!!~~

Your boy looks great Stacy...good luck.
Chells...I hope you get that ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Quote :
***Crying*** My ride called me this morning...
She got stomped by a horse yesterday and is not sure she'll be up to
driving down there... I just might not get to go.... I'll know Saturday
morning and we'll see... In the meantime, post lots of pics!!!!

Noooo! You gotta go, I need another goat lady to hang out with! Anything I or anyone else can do to help you out?

Maybe you can find some last minute flight deals and fly in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 pm

BTW, the decorations look awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Have I said how awesome Jerome, Del and Stacy are? You want to talk about warm and welcoming! Also, Del's mom and Jerome's wife!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 am

Hey Nat, you're pretty cool too!

I had a great day. I was so nervous going into the ring. My boy totally did his job once there. He actually stood up for me. We have a few things to work on before Wednesday.

The next focus will be on our sport horses!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 am

Rousseau wrote:
I am heading down in a bit...I will get photos! Ask Del late we were up working on the horses!

Christine kept me up until 3:00 a.m. this morning:)
Back to top Go down
Total Horse Channel
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Total Horse Channel

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:58 am

www.mogulus.com/thearabian

Check out some interviews The Arabian did at Scottsdale in 2006. See what people said back then about The Arabian. Watch Chestnuthill & Rohara Arabians video, Rodan LTD, and more.

New stuff added daily as we lead up to the arrival of The Arabian at Scottsdale.

2009 the year of The Arabian
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalhorsechannel.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Mortazavi Farms wrote:

I had a great day. I was so nervous going into the ring. My boy totally did his job once there. He actually stood up for me. We have a few things to work on before Wednesday.

Let's take SHIH.
Back to top Go down
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 pm

halterhoss wrote:
Del,

Thanks for announcing. We are excited to join the Ammy Army and not be alone in the back of nowhere. It's going to be fun. Since we are not all that far from Scottsdale we're probably bringing Quantic not until the 14th or 15th. I rather have him stand at home and get rest and avoid getting the Scottsdale snots.
I haven't figured out yet how to post pictures here but will soon.

Jerome

wqelcome to the Ammy Army Jerome great to see you on here
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 am

Natalie Angstadt wrote:
Mortazavi Farms wrote:

Let's take SHIH.

Well Nat, I think its us against them (Al Marah). I don't think there's anyone else signed up.
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 am

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 0213091804

Brandy
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Looks like I won't be making it down there, but you all have a good time for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:58 pm

We'll miss you CVR *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 pm

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 0215091245a
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:00 pm

You guys ROCK!! Loving the ribbons & plaques Smile My new horse will be home tomorrow night so I'm getting wicked excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION   SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCOTTSDALE AMMY ARMY INVASION
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next