AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ammy Army Barn Party

Go down 
+11
CVR
Tazatac
westernarabs
Whoacomer
Austin
Shahnara
Danielle
McShaneArabians
Natalie Angstadt
DELGADO
Mortazavi Farms
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm

YESYESYES!!! No changes to the Flyers! Whew Smile

Do we get the run of the pad then?

I dont care if we are out in the boonies. Our horses will already have enough to be stimulated over. It'll be so cozy flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm

COMMANDER wrote:
I have just received news that our BARN assignment remains unchanged. The original barn is OUR barn.

I checked the map and that location is actually pretty good. Closer to Wendell as some of the more prime locations and plenty of space to park close to the stalls
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm

I've never been so I have no idea of distance or proximity by looking at the map.

Anyone getting a golf cart? I was too late in trying to reserve mine. I looked on Tuesday and the reservations were gone...didn't think they'd cut them off that early but that's where we are. I may try to grab a daily rental once I get there. My mom with her bad hip and my friend with his bad knee could use the wheels.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:53 pm

halterhoss wrote:
COMMANDER wrote:
I have just received news that our BARN assignment remains unchanged. The original barn is OUR barn.

I checked the map and that location is actually pretty good. Closer to Wendell as some of the more prime locations and plenty of space to park close to the stalls

I agree....with the exception of our party our horses will not be disturbed and can settle in and rest. Nothing at Scottsdale is more than a 3 minute walk.
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 pm

COMMANDER wrote:
halterhoss wrote:
COMMANDER wrote:

I agree....with the exception of our party our horses will not be disturbed and can settle in and rest. Nothing at Scottsdale is more than a 3 minute walk.

Actually, last year it took us 10 minutes from the stalls to wendell. It was quite the hike with a colt all full of himself. These stalls are definately closer than where we were last year.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:28 am

Thank you Del.
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am

So is the whole barn all Ammy or do you all get to share the other stalls across the way with whomever?
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

It is my hope that all the other stalls are occupied by fellow Ammys that don't know about us. If that is the case we are going to recruit them first thing:)
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:33 pm

At this time... It looks like I WILL BE IN SCOTTSDALE!!!! I am so happy and excited!!

We will be leaving on the 14th (my b-day) and we will be arriving there sometime on the 15th. I can't wait!

It will be so much fun to get to meet everyone! I'm bringing my camera, my camcorder, and my laptop for downloading... Someone will have to show me how to hook-up to wireless down there though.

I'm coming down with my farrier, who also breeds Arabians. Smile
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:05 pm

CVR, I'm going to be in Scottsdale too. I hope we don't need our webbed feet down there!! I'm looking forward to drying out and warming up. I know it doesn't always work that way but my fingers are crossed.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 pm

I just want to shake the rust and mold off lol. Natalie says it's supposed to be in the 60's during the day so we'll be warmer anyway. Smile

I can't wait to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm

We're almost there!!!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Yaaaay..Chellers is coming!!...great news!!...Can't wait to see and meet you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
rawhidenlace
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
rawhidenlace

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 pm

I am so excited for all of you! Best wishes in the ring and please, please someone send pictures for those of us that are yelling from across the country " GO AA"

Have a scotch for me at the barn party and if anyone thinks about it, I would love to see some videos of the costume classes and sidesaddle classes.

Thanks,

Dottie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.juniperdesertarabians.com
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Here's some photos from the party. We had a great time, everyone got to present their horses, except for our Sami as she was tired after her liberty run. Jehan stood up the best he has yet last night, so we're ready for tomorrow's halter class!

Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Aapart10

Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Aapart11

Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Aapart12

Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Aapart13
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:27 pm

How fun! Looks a bit chilly, but a nice change from the opressive heat we usually have at shows.
Did a lot of people come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammy Army Barn Party   Ammy Army Barn Party - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ammy Army Barn Party
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5