AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Region 15-big numbers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spike25
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Region 15-big numbers! Empty
PostSubject: Region 15-big numbers!   Region 15-big numbers! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 pm

The class numbers are posted on the Region 15 site and seems like alot of people have saved up to go! Huge numbers in sport horse classes! Hope to see some Army members down in Lexington!
Back to top Go down
Oak Lawn Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Oak Lawn Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Region 15-big numbers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Region 15-big numbers!   Region 15-big numbers! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Just a small brag, well, a really BIG one really, the first filly I ever bred competed at Reg 15 this week and brought home 2 Top 5's in SHIH Mares ATH and Open.

I can't tell you how good it felt when the show office asked me how I did when I was checking out. I told them how I did with the 4 year old filly I own, trained, and bred. Surprised)

I want to thank everyone here for the help, encouragement and information on showing.

Now I will be nursing a sore leg because in her exuberance, Bea nailed me because of her silly ribbon flapping around her flank as we did our award lap! Poor girl looked so upset when she realized she connected with mom instead of the scary ribbon. Hopefully she will have many more opportunities to get used to big long ribbons flapping around her!

Carrie Stewart
Back to top Go down
http://www.OakLawnArabians.com

Region 15-big numbers!
Page 1 of 1